Start your journey with a pick up from your accommodation. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience. We leave Perth heading East to Perth Hills enjoying the scenery. First stop is at the Historic Town of York, first inland settlement of the Swan Colony. Stop for a coffee break. Visit York Town hall and the suspended bridge over the Avon River.
Drive through the Wheat belt region along sleepy towns, farmland and unique native bushland. Stop for lunch at Wave Rock Café (optional). Then we drive around the surreal Salty Magic Lake followed by Wave Rock where we stop for a walk and photos.
Visit Hippo’s Yawn Cave.
Return to Perth enjoying the sunset.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Visit York, first inland settlement in Western Australia.
- York Town Hall.
- York suspended bridge over the Avon River.
- Drive through the Wheat Belt Region and native bushland.
- Wave Rock Cafe for lunch (own expense).
- Drive around Salty Magic Lake.
- Visit Wave Rock. Photos and walk.
- Visit Hippo’s Yawn Cave.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- Wave Rock entry fee included.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the tour itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
- Wear a hat, sun cream protection and comfortable shoes for this trip.
$380 per person
$270 per person
$215 per person
$182 per person
$160 per person