Start your journey with a personal pick up from your accommodation.
Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide will guide you to an exciting private day tour.
The rural and rustic Swan Valley region offers a myriad of attractions for you to indulge and immerse yourself to the pleasures of life: delicious local produce, gourmet restaurants and cafes, stunning wineries, boutique breweries and distilleries, heavenly local produced chocolate, nougat factory, local premium honey, selection of nuts, coffee roasts and exotic tea tasting experience and arts and craft.
For the animal lovers there is an optional visit to the charming family run Caversham Wildlife Park showcasing iconic Australian native animals and presenting fun farm and meet the Wombat shows.
This tour is customised and adjusted to follow your pace and designed to satisfy your tastes and requirements.
You can request your favourite venues or let your driver/guide gently guide you through the options as the tour progresses.
It’s all about the experience, unforgettable experience!
Explore, dream and discover!
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Chocolate Factory – Speciality local chocolate shop. Free tasting.
- Providore – wine, sauces and condiments. Free tasting.
- Wineries –a selection of distinguished and picturesque wine estates, casual and rustic venues, and small family run wineries. Two complimentary wine tasting included.
- Breweries – locally built micro-breweries crafting high quality naturally brewed beers. First beer tray is on us!
- Distilleries –Innovative distilleries producing premium Gin, Rum and Vodka.
- Lunch (own expense). Choose from a range of dining options: contemporary fine dining, relax and casual venues, charming and quaint family run restaurants and al fresco boutique cafes.
- Mondo Nougat Factory – Italian style nougat, shop and cafe. One nougat sample per person. Not open on Mondays.
- House of Honey – A variety of local Australian pure honey. Free tasting.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Two wine tastings and one beer tray tasting included.
- Chocolate, Nougat, nuts and honey tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- Entry fees to Wildlife Park.
- Breweries and distilleries tasting fees (except one complimentary beer tray sample).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note that drinking alcohol is not permitted inside the tour vehicle.
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
- Grapes are seasonal – late Summer and through Autumn (January to March).
$275 per person
$200 per person
$165 per person
$140 per person
$125 per person