Start your journey with a pick up from your accommodation. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting and delicious tour experience. We leave Perth heading East on a 30 minutes smooth ride to the Swan Valley Region, first wine region of WA.
We drive through historic Guildford, the first rural settlement of the Swan Colony to our first stop at Sandalfords Estate, one of the first wineries in WA founded in 1840 and Lancaster Wines for casual and outdoors wine tasting experience. Short drive to Yahava Koffee for coffee tasting followed by the chocolate factory/shop and Providore. Only 10 minutes drive is the popular Wildlife Park (optional) where you will have the opportunity to interact with the native Australian animals: feed the Kangaroos and take photos with Koalas and Wombats. Stop for lunch at your chosen venue.
After lunch, visit the Nougat factory (shop), Morish nuts and House of Honey for tastings. Stop at Cheese Barrel and Feral Brewery.
Return to your accommodation.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Chocolate Factory – Speciality local chocolate shop. Free tasting.
- Providore – wine, sauces and condiments. Free tasting.
- Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- Suggested wineries: Lancaster Wines, Sandalfords Wine Estate and Olive Farm Wines.
- Wildlife Park (optional) – Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats in a family run Wildlife Park. Great venue!
- Stop for lunch at your chosen venue (own expense).
- Morish Nuts – Premium and finest Australian nuts produce. Free tasting
- Mondo Nougat Factory – Italian style nougat, shop and cafe. One nougat sample per person.
- House of Honey – A variety of local Australian pure honey. Free tasting.
- The Cheese Barrel – Cheese tasting not included.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine, chocolate and honey tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the tour itinerary.
- River Cruise upon request (duration 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
- Grapes are seasonal – late Summer and through Autumn (January to March).
$275 per person
$200 per person
$165 per person
$140 per person
$125 per person