Start your journey with a personal pick up from your accommodation. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting and delicious tour experience.
We leave Perth heading East on a thirty-minute easy drive to the Swan Valley Region, first wine region in WA.
We drive through the historic Guildford, first rural settlement of the Swan Colony to our first stop at the exclusive Sandalford Estate, one of the first wineries in WA founded in 1840.
Next we visit Lancaster Wines for a more casual and outdoors wine tasting experience.
Next is the chocolate factory for some delicious chocolate tasting followed Yahava Koffee (tasting included), offering an incredible and eclectic variety of coffees.
Only a ten-minute drive is the popular Wildlife Park (optional venue) where you will have the opportunity to see native Australian animals: Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats, Possums, Emus, Dingos, Penguins, Tasmanian Devils and more.
Next we stop for lunch at your chosen venue.
After lunch, visit the Nougat factory/shop, Morish nuts and House of Honey for tasting of delicious local produced honey.
If you like you can opt to visit another winery.
Return to your accommodation.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Chocolate Factory – Speciality local chocolate shop. Free tasting.
- Providore – wine, sauces and condiments. Free tasting.
- If you like you can request to visit local breweries and distilleries. Tasting fee is not included.
- Suggested wineries: Lancaster Wines, Sandalford Estate and Olive Farm Wines.
- Wildlife Park (optional) – Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats in a family run Wildlife Park. Great venue!
- Stop for lunch at your chosen venue (own expense).
- Morish Nuts – Premium and finest Australian nuts produce. Free tasting
- Mondo Nougat Factory – Italian style nougat, shop and cafe. One nougat sample per person.
- House of Honey – A variety of local Australian pure honey. Free tasting.
- Visit another winery.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine, chocolate and honey tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- Entry fees to Wildlife Park.
- Breweries and distilleries tasting fees.
- River Cruise upon request (duration 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
- Grapes are seasonal – late Summer and through Autumn (January to March).
$275 per person
$200 per person
$165 per person
$140 per person
$125 per person