An exciting private full day tour combining local delicacies, native wildlife and natural attractions.
After the comfort of a personal pick-up from your accommodation we proceed to the Swan Valley region, an easy thirty-minute drive from Perth city.
We will visit the exclusive and historical Sandalford Estate for wine tasting followed by a local chocolate factory for some delicious chocolate tasting.
Note that if wine is not your passion I am happy to include a different venue experience.
Next is a visit to Caversham Wildlife Park, home to iconic Australian native animals: Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats, Possums Emus, Tasmanian Devils, Dingos, Penguins and more.
Next we head North. Along the way you will notice an incredible change of scenery as we drive through Nambung National Park.
Stop at the sleepy fishing town of Cervantes for lunch, famous for its delicious local fresh lobster.
Brief stop at the local beach for photos and to enjoy the views of Cervantes Island and the glistening turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Next we drive to the Pinnacles Desert. You have the amazing opportunity to be driven along the four-kilometre desert dirt track (weather permitting) where we will be stopping for photos and wander among the endless pillars of limestone, immersing yourself at this mystical and surreal creation of nature.
On our way back we will stop at the coastal town of Lancelin to experience the amazing brilliant white sand dunes. You can try sand boarding for some thrilling excitement or just enjoy a walk on the sand dunes overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Drive back to Perth enjoying the sunset.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Sandalfords Winery for wine tasting (included).
- Chocolate Shop/Factory for chocolate tasting (included).
- Visit Caversham Wildlife Park (optional).
- Drive to Cervantes for lunch at Lobster Shack (own expense) or Sea Breeze Cafe (own expense).
- Visit local beach at Hangover Bay.
- Visit Pinnacles Desert Interpretive Centre and Shop.
- Drive along the 3.5 Km Pinnacles Desert Drive – Stop for photos and walk.
- Brief stop at the Grass Trees Lookout.
- Stop at the white sand dunes in the coastal town of Lancelin for photos, walk and sand boarding.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine and chocolate tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- Pinnacles Desert entry fee included.
- Sand boarding.
- Wildlife Park entry fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
- Wear a hat, sun cream protection and comfortable shoes for this trip.
$340 per person
$240 per person
$190 per person
$160 per person
$140 per person