Start your journey with a pick up from your accommodation. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience.
We leave Perth heading East on a 30 minutes smooth ride to the Swan Valley Region, first wine region of WA. We stop at Sandalfords Estate, one of the first wineries in WA, for wine tasting followed by the chocolate factory/shop for chocolate tasting.
Then only 10 minutes drive is the popular Caversham Wildlife Park where you will have the opportunity to interact with the native Australian animals: feed the Kangaroos and take photos with Koalas and Wombats. We then proceed North to the fishing town of Cervantes for a fresh and delicious Lobster Lunch (optional and own expense) or at a venue of your choice.
After lunch we visit the local beach at Thirsty Point with great views of Cervantes island and the Indian Ocean. Our next stop is at The Pinnacles Desert. Brief visit at the Interpretive Centre and shop followed by Pinnacles Desert drive, which will provide you with fantastic views experienced from different angles and perspectives – stops for photos.
We then drive back along the Indian Ocean drive to the amazing white sand dunes of Lancelin where we stop for photos, walk along the sand dunes and, if you feel adventurous, do sandboarding (can be hired at the location).
Return to your accommodation.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Sandalfords Winery for wine tasting (included).
- Chocolate Shop/Factory for chocolate tasting.
- Visit Caversham Wildlife Park (optional).
- Drive to Cervantes for lunch at Lobster Shack (own expense) or Sea Breeze Cafe (own expense).
- Visit local beach at Hangover Bay.
- Visit Pinnacles Desert Interpretive Centre and Shop.
- Drive along the 3.5 Km Pinnacles Desert Drive – Stop for photos and walk.
- Brief stop at the Grass Trees Lookout.
- Stop at the white sand dunes in the coastal town of Lancelin for photos, walk and sandboarding (included).
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine and chocolate tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- Pinnacles Desert entry fee included.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the tour itinerary.
- Sandboard hire.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
- Wear a hat, sun cream protection and comfortable shoes for this trip.
$340 per person
$240 per person
$190 per person
$160 per person
$140 per person