This private tour of Perth, Fremantle & Cottesloe beach will provide general introduction to local history, culture and lifestyle, viewing key and iconic city landmarks and historic buildings including the Bell Tower, Elizabeth Quay, Perth Mint, Crown Casino, New Perth Stadium and Matagarup footbridge, Cosmopolitan Northbridge (Perth’s cultural and entertainment Centre), King’s Street (exclusive high fashion area), His Majesty’s Theatre (home of WA’s Opera and Ballet Companies. A stunning example of Edwardian era architecture), Perth Arena (Perth’s neo-futuristic entertainment centre).
During our tour we will stop at kings Park & Botanical Gardens lookout where we you can enjoy spectacular views of Perth City, Perth Hills and the scenic Swan River. Then we proceed along the Swan River exclusive residential areas on our way to the iconic Cottesloe Beach (stop for photos) by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Next is the Historic Victorian Port of Fremantle (stop for photos/coffee break).
Then we make our way back to Perth city through exclusive Applecross and South Perth enjoying more amazing views of Perth City across the Swan River. Return to your accommodation.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation / hotel at 09:30hrs (morning tour) or 14:00hrs (afternoon tour).
- Bell Tower – Perth’s Landmark.
- Elizabeth Quay – Newest Perth City Waterfront.
- Perth Town Hall and Government House.
- George’s Cathedral.
- Mary’s Cathedral.
- Perth Mint.
- East Perth.
- Crown Casino & Perth Stadium.
- Matagarup River Footbridge – Stunning contemporary design structure.
- Northbridge – Perth’s Entertainment and Cultural Centre.
- King’s Street & His Majesty’s Theatre. Exclusive City Centre Precinct. Stop for photos.
- Perth Arena – Perth’s New Entertainment and Sporting Arena.
- King’s Park, War Memorial and Botanical Gardens. Stunning Views of Perth City, Swan River and Perth Hills.
- Exclusive residential areas along the Swan River.
- Cottesloe Beach. Stop for photos/coffee break.
- Fremantle Historic Victorian Port Town.
- Cappuccino Strip and Fishing Boat Harbour.
- Fremantle Market (open only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
- Applecross exclusive residential precinct.
- South Perth – Old Windmill – Stunning views of Perth City across the Swan River.
- River cruise optional and upon request (duration 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide and informative commentary.
- Modern and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private pick-up and drop-off from accommodation & hotels.
- Individual bottled mineral water , antibacterial hand gel and wipes provided during the tour.
- Request your favourite music during the tours.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the tour itinerary.
- Optional River Cruise upon request (duration 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place or equivalent rate for 2 persons.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
$210 per person
$150 per person
$120 per person
$100 per person
$88 per person