It is a feast to our senses: mysterious limestone caves, award winning wineries, boutique breweries, independent local artisans, aboriginal art, tasty culinary delights combined with stunning national parks and awe-inspiring coastline will truly inspire you.
Start your journey with a pick up from your accommodation. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience. We leave Perth heading South along the kwinana Freeway enjoying the scenery. Drive through Ludlow Tuart Forrest to the holiday town of Busselton, famous for the longest timber jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Visit the interpretive centre or experience the Underwater Observatory (optional).
Then proceed to the Margaret River Region: mysterious limestone caves, award wining wineries, tasty culinary delights and stunning national parks and coastline. Margaret River Region is a vast region offering many attractions. You have the freedom and flexibility to change the tour itinerary according to your requirements and interests, if you wish.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation. Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Coffee break (own expense).
- Ludlow Tuart Forrest drive.
- Busselton Jetty. Stop to Visit Interpretive Shop & Museum.
- Underwater Observatory (optional).
- Limestone Cave (optional).
- Yallingup Beach Lookout and Canal Rocks.
- Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- Suggested wineries: Cullen, Vasse Felix, Leeuwin Estate, Voyager and Gralyn Estate.
- Leeuwin Lighthouse (optional).
- Chocolate Shop/Factory and chocolate tasting included.
- Margaret River Town – Quaint and relaxed arty and surfing town.
- Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine and chocolate tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- National Parks entry fees.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the tour itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
$380 per person
$270 per person
$215 per person
$182 per person
$160 per person