The Margaret River Region lies in the South-Western corner of Australia.
This region boasts a unique biodiversity with a rich and varied natural environment.
The Margaret River Region offers a myriad of attractions for you to indulge:
Award-winning wineries and restaurants, cafe culture, mysterious limestone caves, boutique breweries and distilleries, independent local artisans, aboriginal arts, stunning national parks with towering forests, and awe-inspiring coastline with world famous beaches.
Start your journey with a pick-up from your accommodation.
Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver/guide takes you to an exciting tour experience.
Note that you have complete freedom and flexibility to customise and adapt this tour to suit your requirements and interests.
Your driver/guide will be happy to accommodate and ensure that you have a memorable tour experience.
Below is a suggested itinerary.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Pick up from your accommodation at 08:00hrs.
- Coffee break (own expense).
- Ludlow Tuart Forrest drive.
- Busselton Jetty. Stop to Visit Interpretive Shop & Museum.
- Underwater Observatory (optional).
- Limestone Cave (optional).
- Lunch at your chosen venue (own expenses).
- Yallingup Beach Lookout with spectacular surf breaks and Canal Rocks.
- Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries.
- Suggested wineries: Cullen, Vasse Felix, Howard Park Wines, Aravina Estate, Stella Bella Wines, Leeuwin Estate and Voyager.
- Leeuwin Lighthouse (optional).
- Margret River Chocolate Factory and Gabriel Chocolates. Tasting included.
- Margaret River Town – Quaint and relaxed arty and surfing town.
- Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Return to your accommodation.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine and chocolate tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- National Parks entry fees.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the tour itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
$380 per person
$270 per person
$215 per person
$182 per person
$160 per person