What a pleasure is to be able to have a tour program designed specifically to suit your interests with comfort and style.
Choose from a list of attractions listed below to customise your unique private tour:
City Sights – Kings Park Botanical Gardens and Tree Walkway – Museums and Aboriginal Art – Perth Mint – Perth Casino – New Perth Stadium – Matagarup Footbridge – Perth Hills – Swan Valley – Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries – Chocolate Factory – Wildlife Park – House of Honey – Nougat Factory – Swan River Cruise – Rottnest Island – Historic Fremantle Victorian Port – Fremantle Markets (open Friday to Sunday) – Wildflowers – Swimming with Dolphins (seasonal) – Whale Watching (seasonal from August to December) – Fruit Orchards – Camel Riding – Surf Lessons – River Kayak – National and City Parks – Restaurants – Shopping – Beach – Hillarys Harbour – Historical Sites – Caves – Perth Aquarium – Farm Stay.
Contact Sergio Libertino to enquire about extended tours to Margaret River, The South West, Monkey Mia, Shark Bay and Ningaloo Reef.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine, chocolate and honey tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- National Parks entry fees included.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the itinerary.
- River Cruise optional and upon request (duration 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
$300 per person
$215 per person
$175 per person
$150 per person
$132 per person