The benefits of taking a private tour are immense. A tour program especially created and inspired by your interests and by what you are passionate about, adapted and scheduled to meet your needs and set to follow your pace.
A private guide with local knowledge and expertise, will ensure that you have a fantastic time, whether it is for a half day, full day or for a few days on an extended tour.
Design your own tour could include nature, city lifestyle, wildlife and wildflowers, shopping, adventure, food and wine or just simply sit, relax and enjoy the city highlights in a comfort of a modern and spacious fully air-conditioned people mover, you have total control and flexibility of your travel experience.
For advice and information on inspirational travel ideas, venues and attractions, contact Sergio Libertino.
A list of some tour destinations and travel ideas:
City Sights – Kings Park Botanical Gardens and Tree Walkway – Elizabeth Quay – The Bell Tower – Perth Arena – Perth Foreshore – Burswood gardens and Casino – Museums and Aboriginal Art – Perth Zoo – City Cafes – Perth Mint – King Street, premier fashion area – New Perth Stadium and Matagarup Footbridge – Perth Aquarium – Rottnest Island – Perth Hills – Swan Valley – Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries – Chocolate Factory – Wildlife Park – House of Honey – Nougat Factory – Swan River Cruise – Rottnest Island – Historic Victorian Port of Fremantle – Fremantle Markets (open Friday to Sunday) – Cervantes Lobster – Pinnacles Desert – Sand boarding – Lancelin Sand Dunes – Wildflowers – Swimming with Dolphins (seasonal) – Whale Watching (seasonal from August to December) – Fruit Orchards – Camel Riding – Mandurah Dolphin Cruise – Penguin Island – Surf Lessons – Skydive – River Kayak – National and City Parks – Restaurants – Shopping – Beach – Hillarys Harbour – Historical Sites – Limestone Caves – Leeuwin Lighthouse – Busselton Jetty and Underwater Observatory – Margaret River Region – Farm Stay.
Contact Sergio Libertino to enquire about extended tours to Margaret River, The South West, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia and Ningaloo Reef.
English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Professional Driver/Guide.
- Modern and comfortable fully air conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from Perth CBD, Fremantle and Scarborough hotels and accommodation, airport, cruise terminal, train station, visitor centres or local attractions.
- Wine, chocolate and honey tastings included.
- Bottled mineral water provided during the tour.
- National Parks entry fees included.
- Entry fees to attractions unless stated in the itinerary.
- River Cruise optional and upon request (duration 1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Pick up time will be notified at the time of booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons required for this tour to take place.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Request your favourite genre of music for a memorable tour.
$300 per person
$215 per person
$175 per person
$150 per person
$132 per person