General Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are listed in Australian Dollars.
- Full payment is required to secure the booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons required for the tour to take place
- Smoking and eating is not permitted in the tour vehicle.
- The tour vehicle is foldable wheelchair accessible only and the person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle with minimal assistance.
- Clients must wear seatbelts at all times when inside the vehicle during the tours according to Western Australian Department of Transport laws.
- Libertino Travel complies with standard policies and procedures to ensure clients and staff safety for a pleasant tour experience, however clients should be responsible for their own safety during the tours.
- Libertino Travel is not liable and not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury and it is understood that there are general risks involved with travelling.
- Libertino Travel accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings. It is advisable to keep your valuable belongings with you at all times.
- For Day Tours – 100% charge for cancellation notice within 48 hours prior to commencement of the tour.
- For Extended Tours – 100% charge for cancellation notice within 4 weeks prior to commencement of the extended tour.
- For Transfers – 100% charge for cancellation notice within 24 hours prior to commencement of the tour.
- Refunds – Charges as administration, bank and credit card fees may apply for refunds.